As a Front Desk Agent / Night Auditor, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude and possess a natural talent for customer service. You will ensure our guests feel welcomed and ensure they made the right decision when selecting hotels!
THIS SHIFT WILL REQUIRE WORKING 11PM-7AM! This is a part time position with the ability to move full time.
- Go above and beyond the guests’ expectations at every opportunity
- Ensure front desk is clean and free from clutter and has all necessary hotel information
- Check guests in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled
- Answer the telephone in a professional and friendly manner and assist caller with any questions
- Maintains professional working relationships and communicates with all departments
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously
- Promote and sell special hotel programs, special rate packages and upgrades when appropriate
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of all hotel amenities as well as any local special events
- Solicit guest feedback
- Follow cash drawer policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong skills in mathematics for basic computations and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be available to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous cash-handling experience required
- Organizational skills including follow-through, problem-solving, and communication.
- Ability to stand and walk for hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Must have at least two years of current Front Desk experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Previous cash-handling experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of customer service
- Previous experience with office machines (fax machines, printers, etc.) and MS Office
- High School diploma/GED or higher
The position operates in a professional work environment inside of a hotel. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Group10 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change.