Plano, TX, US
Auction.com is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Auction.com is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace focused exclusively on the sale of residential bank-owned and foreclosure properties via online auctions and live trustee sale events. By offering access to exclusive properties and technology designed to seamlessly connect buyers and sellers, Auction.com empowers residential real estate investors and financial institutions to achieve optimal, mutually beneficial results – to go beyond the bid.
Auction.com - Beyond the Bid
Do you want to be part of an Exceptional team, who celebrates Authenticity, Empowers you to succeed, and is leveraging Innovative cutting edge technology in the real estate marketplace?
If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to consider this exciting opportunity within our organization.
The Supervisor, Transaction Services is responsible for overseeing an operations team that manages the contracting and closing of real estate transactions for tens of thousands of online real estate auction annually nationwide. In this role, we are searching for a motivated leader with the ability to set and exceed production goals while ensuring quality, compliance and efficiency of the process and team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ensure that company and client performance goals are achieved through proactive process management and team oversight
- Train and develop staff to meet expected production and performance expectations
- Manage performance through effective control reporting and scorecards
- Supervise the activity of team members under their scope of management
- Produce reporting and data analysis for client and management review
- Proactively identify and solution for process gaps or opportunities for improvement
- Manage escalated customer/client contract issues to resolution
- Employee management (Time-cards and any other type of action needed relating to HR or Payroll)
- Maintain a working knowledge of closing/contracts processes, procedures and systems
- Strong knowledge of computer software programs, such as MS Office
- Ability to consistently demonstrate strong communication (verbal/written), organizational, analytical, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Adept at leading, developing and mentoring a staff
To all recruitment agencies: Auction.com does not accept agency resumes unless you are part of our preferred partner network. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Auction.com employees or any other company location. Auction.com is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, or related field is preferred
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of supervisory experience
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of relative experience in the Real Estate, or relevant industries