Do you have a passion for customer care and a flair for understanding the needs and motivations of people? If so, we want you on our team! As our Customer Service Specialist, you’ll work to inspire customer loyalty and significantly enhance the overall FARMERS Insurance customer experience.
Our local FARMERS agency owner is currently looking for a talented, caring individual to join their agency team where you'll play an important role in the operation of the agency. In partnership with the agency owner, you'll set strategy and initiate best practices for customer contact and then using your analytical skills, monitor and measure the overall effectiveness of agency loyalty initiatives and customer satisfaction efforts — with the ultimate goal of continuously strengthening and enhancing customer relationships
This is a huge opportunity to growth within the agency or even own your own agency.
- $24,000 base salary and up based on experience and licensing
- Plus commission, Bonus.
- Major holidays paid, vacations, health insurance and more.
- Customer service experience
- Cross-sell current customers auto, home, life and business products
- Must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Property & Casualty license preferred but not required
- Life and Health license preferred but not required
- Experience with PC software applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- A valid driver's license
You'll work as part of a team in an office setting.
Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!