CENTRA Technology, Inc. (CENTRA) is an employee-owned company providing analytic, consulting, and staffing support to U.S. Government national security agencies, including the Departments of Homeland Security and Defense, and similar Government clients.
CENTRA Technology is looking for candidates for Senior Resource Analyst
Shall provide a variety of resource management support including, but not limited to, the following specific tasks:
- Assist in the preparation of budget exercise submissions, assimilate information about program goals, requirements, costs, and schedules; ensure that submissions are rational, defensible, and executable; ensure that the submission is aligned with strategic goals of the office.
- Ensure that program execution proceeds within available resource constraints and remains consistent with goals; recommends resource realignment if necessary.
- Exhibit command of relevant statutes, regulations, and policies in resource utilization and in the budget development and execution process.
- Assist the component’s effort to construct and maintain background documentation on programmatic and resource analyses, discussions, thinking, and decisions to aid the components resource management continuity.
- Assist in developing final draft responses to ad hoc tasking’s such as those arising from Congressionally Directed Actions and Questions for the Record; coordinate with components in these tasking’s.
- Conduct research and analysis to deliver reports and presentations in response to internal and external tasking’s.
- Build and assess decision support tools and develop complex methodologies to support the Sponsor mission.
- Develop and perfect strategies to obtain accurate information consistently and comprehensively.
Typical projects may include:
- Detailed yearly fiscal guidance that will assist IC components during the execution year.
- Detailed implementation schedule for each budget phase, spend plan templates; documentation for ulessons learned” meetings after each fiscal year.
- Process Analysis Documents for (among other items) (i) Personnel Service funding (ii) execution of funds (iii) preparing and justifying the budget.
- Improved solution to management of Unliquidated Obligation, execution and expensing Sponsor funds.
- Completed Financial Data Calls, including templates to collect and analyze data, a spreadsheet to act as a repository for data, and supporting documentation.
U.S. Citizenship and existing Top Secret/SCI with Poly CLEARANCE are absolutely required.
Minimum of five (5) years of experience in federal government budget execution and justification. Minimum two (2) of the five (5) years must be in the IC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- Shall have five (5) years of experience working with and briefing senior program managers.
- Shall have experience working with manpower models.
- Shall have budget justification and formulation experience.
- Budget execution experience.
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance procedures to ensure the integrity of data recorded in Sponsor financial systems.
Experience in financial execution and working with BASIS and COGNOS