360i is an award-winning strategic, creative and media agency that has earned a place in Ad Age's A-List issue for the past nine years and was named Adweek's 2018 Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year. Drawing upon a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, 360i helps brands capitalize on change. Top clients include DAZN, Oreo, DSW, Kroger, and United Airlines.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. 360i is an agency of dentsu.
As a part of the project management team, the Project Manager is a leader, responsible for maintaining cross-capability relationships, team management and development of project management resources in PM and Operational best practices. You will lead the development of mid and high-level complexity projects and participate in new business pitches. You will ensure all assigned tasks are delivered on time and budget and according to internal processes and industry best practices.
You will support the GSK account and support both digital Project Management and client-facing Account Management tasks and skills. You will lead the internal management and planning of annual integrated campaigns including television/pre-roll, display, content creation, media partnerships, SEO, web updates and social media with an emphasis on the digital and web components of the work.
- Translate client requests and needs into internal timelines, project plans and scopes of work and can determine best course of action and recovery plans for at-risk projects
- Prepare and own timelines, budgets and scopes for full scope of products and complexity
- Manage staffing and resourcing for brands including annual scope of work
- Work with our client Finance and Account Management departments to ensure the weekly tracking and management of budgets and flag any necessary changes in scope to our clients
- Lead teams in the production of integrated tactics solving for issues within the project parameters using creative solutions
- Establish and mitigate risks on projects to solve any issues before they come up, or manage as they arise
- Develop appropriate financial structure and forecasts for all mid to high-level complexity project or campaigns for both project and retainer models
- Prepare financial rollups for monthly meetings with attention to project activity by resource, project and brand
- Attend monthly financial meetings and participate in the reviews of annual/project staffing plans with focus on assessment of current and projected resources
- Train and oversee junior staff on the GSK account on the project management workflow and best practices, agency tools and templates
- Manage resource needs by guiding conversations on current and upcoming needs with resource management and discipline leads and partner with them to determine the appropriate resource structure for different projects
- Bring new ideas and industry best practice recommendations for Project Management and Account leadership consideration
- Be the project lead across all brands within the GSK account managing between $5-10MM in total annual business
- Help with logistics and materials for client presentations and help provide POV to clients on industry trends
- 6+ years of project management experience in a digital agency environment with 1+ years of account management experience
- Expertise in managing digital first integrated tactics and campaigns
- Experience managing complex digital and web projects, campaigns and work streams
- Knowledge in website creative updates, SEO best practices, quality assurance testing and high-level web development
- An understanding of working with multi-discipline teams and resolve team-related issues that could affect deliverables
- Experience in low, mid and high-level complexity project management and production processes and apply this when leading junior resources
- Uphold quality control standards, ensuring milestone approval from all departments and general circulation of approval from team members during routing cycle
- Champion all company and departmental processes including advocating and assisting in ongoing process improvement
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.