The Studio Designer is responsible for the design and layout, photo editing and manipulation, and final production of work created within the agency, including (but not limited to) print, OOH, and collateral pieces, websites, banners, and online content, television storyboards and radio scripts, client and new business presentation decks, and internally produced documents and books.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Multimedia Design, or Advertising preferred
- 2-5 years previous production and design experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is required
- Sensitive to creative process, and able to work within creative mandates
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Exceptional attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to follow through in delivering time-sensitive documents and advertising materials
- After-hours and weekend work required
This position is local to Seattle and not remote.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.