- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Distance Learning, Media or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of instructional design experience.
- At least 2 years of project management experience.
Are you an instructional designer that wants to develop a curriculum that influences a global organization of technical experts? Are you an owner that loves learning? If you answered yes, check out this role on the Solutions Architecture Readiness team!
Solutions Architects (SAs) at AWS advise customers on how to best use AWS and help improve our services by advocating for our customers with service teams. The Solutions Architecture Readiness team ensures that SAs are prepared to help our customers with their most critical projects and to achieve exceptional outcomes. Through various mediums such as video, ILT, workshops, and technical documentation we aim to educate SA’s around the globe to be trusted advisors for our customers.
Our team is looking for an instructional designer to take ownership of the team’s enablement curriculum. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the curriculum to ensure that SAs are receiving the right training and enablement to be successful in their roles. You will work with our highly collaborative team and subject matter experts in the field to identify, create, and deliver new trainings and assessments for SAs. This team’s work is highly visible; you will have the opportunity to make a large impact on AWS Solutions Architects and their customers around the world!
- Graduate degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, Educational Technology, or work in a related field
- Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate (e.g., CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience communicating technical concepts and processes using clear, simple language and visuals
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience with higher learning educational materials development
- Experience with AWS or Cloud-related content