We are seeing the upside in 2021 and we're staffing up for it. A full-service integrated business consulting, marketing, brand and communications firm, we have been serving businesses, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, industry associations and political campaigns since 1996. We are committed to partnering with businesses ready to move to the next level, and look for employees who are ready to do the same. With sound market research and a passion for the 3 E's - Excellence, Effectiveness and Efficiency - we assist in identifying strategic opportunities and developing solid plans to meet and exceed our goals. We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. with keen familiarity of our local culture and environment to join our team. Apply if you think you have the chops in a fast-paced environment.
The marketing coordinator supports in the following responsibilities:
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns, including digital programs.
- Content Generation: communications, branding and inbound marketing campaigns, digital communications (web, email, social media) storytelling, presentations, newsletters, brochures, advertorials and video scripts.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to websites utilizing a range of techniques including programmatic digital advertising, paid search and SEO.
- Tracking conversion rates and optimizing conversion funnels.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of websites.
- Managing and optimizing CRM automation platforms (ex. Hubspot, Salesforce, etc).
- Overseeing social media strategy for clients.
- Planning, management and budgetary control of digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Reviewing new technologies and stay at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Ability to work with and/or supervise a high-performing team.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Data Analytics or related field
- 2+ work experience in the industry
- Must have a keen attention to detail and excellent writing and math and problem solving skills
- Project management experience and an ongoing love of learning highly desirable
- Both leadership and team player qualities are essential
- Looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, youthful energy but mature mindset
- Familiarity with the local history, culture and marketplace a must
Parking subsidy or monthly Bus Pass
401(k) with Company Match
Health Insurance coverage (including Acupuncture and Massage) paid by employer
Group Term Life Insurance
Supplemental Insurance available
Flex Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
Year-end performance bonus
Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
Professional development supported
The screening process includes interviews, written and math tests, reference checks and a background check. If hired, you will be in good company as your colleagues have all gone through the same screening process.
Candidates must be ready to begin work within a month of offer; therefore only candidates currently on island (or en route to return/relocate to Hawaii) will be considered.