Do you love building responsive, high traffic, super optimized websites, and learning about SEO marketing? As a WordPress Developer, you'll be responsible for planning, designing, and developing custom WordPress websites, plugins, themes, and more!
We are a rapidly growing company focusing on helping people overcome substance addiction with offices all over the United States.
This position involves understanding both graphic and layout design, responsive html and CSS development, PHP programming for WordPress as well as a familiarity with SEO best practices (both onsite and offsite). This role will work closely with the SEO Specialist on several initiatives, including content development and domain level SEO support.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, create, and modify websites, primarily in WordPress
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins, HTML/CSS code, and PHP issues
- Extend WordPress by writing custom code for various projects and initiatives
- Optimize graphic, audio, and video components in compatible web formats
- Migrate sites from various hosting locations
- Optimize websites to rank organically as part of SEO development
- Track and analyze analytics in various platforms to ensure site performance
- Actively communicate with stakeholders about the status of projects
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of web design, development, and server management
- Proficient in WordPress; this includes creating and customizing themes, creating custom functionality, plugins, templating, etc. Experience with WordPress platform is a MUST.
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience working with front end frameworks and databases
- Be excited to learn
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience managing mobile responsive web projects
- Responsive design/development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Content Management and Hosting systems
- Familiarity with web server administration
Due to the high volume of responses, we cannot respond to each applicant.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other protected category.
Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.