AquaTerra Outdoors is a full service, award winning design/build firm specializing in creating personalized environments for families passionate about outdoor living. We are actively searching for a landscape architect or landscape designer with experience in residential pool, hardscape, outdoor living and landscape design to join our team.
Knowledge of native plant material, hardscape, drainage, irrigation, pools and water features is required. Must be willing to visit project sites for site analysis and construction administration. Experience in horticulture and/or estimating is a plus.
- Experienced, proficient and creative designer
- Strong design and technical skills
- Ability to create conceptual and presentation documents with relevant graphic support
- Experience with permitting and creating construction documents
- Broad knowledge of hardscape and landscape construction methods as well as relevant plant material
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Organized with an ability to prioritize time sensitive assignments
- Ability to design both large and small scale projects
- Goal oriented and dependable
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or similar preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in high end residential landscape architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Sketchup, Lumion, Adobe, Microsoft Office
- Portfolio of past work, Resume and Reference