We are seeking a dynamic and committed professional Lead Sales/Designer/Project Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience in residential pool, hardscape, outdoor living and landscape design to join our team!
AquaTerra Outdoors is a full service, award winning design/build firm specializing in creating personalized environments for families passionate about outdoor living.
Knowledge of native plant material, hardscape, drainage, irrigation, pools and water features is required. Must be willing to visit project sites for site analysis and construction administration. Experience in horticulture and/or estimating is a plus.
For a qualified and experienced professional this is guaranteed to be a fun and rewarding position!
- Experienced, proficient and creative designer
- Strong design and technical skills
- Ability to create conceptual and presentation documents with relevant graphic support
- Experience with permitting and creating construction documents
- Broad knowledge of hardscape and landscape construction methods as well as relevant plant material
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Organized with an ability to prioritize time sensitive assignments
- Ability to design both large and small scale projects
- Goal oriented and dependable
- Project management experience
- Must be a self-starter, highly energetic and dependable
- Strong sketching and rendering skills
- Interest in design, landscaping and outdoor living
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or similar preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in high end residential landscape architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Sketchup, Lumion, Adobe, Microsoft Office preferred
- Portfolio of past work, Resume and Reference
We offer a generous compensation package which includes:
> Salary based on experience
> Paid time off
> Health benefits
> Retirement fund matching
> Opportunity for growth
To be considered for this position, please reply with your resume, portfolio, recommendations and case studies of completed projects.