Guest Service Agent (Front Desk) - Cedarbrook Lodge
Cedarbrook Lodge, 18525 36th Ave S, SeaTac, Washington, United States of America Req #3851
Saturday, March 20, 2021Guest Service Agent (Front Desk) Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us! THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done. Located less than five minutes from SeaTac International Airport and situated on 18 lush acres, Cedarbrook Lodge is the perfect blend of convenience and escape. Each of the 167 guestrooms and suites at Cedarbrook Lodge offer comfort and tranquility with complimentary amenities including a Northwest-inspired breakfast and airport shuttle service. Cedarbrook is also home to the award-winning Copperleaf Restaurant and Copperleaf Bar & Terrace, where guests can enjoy exceptional dining with fireside ambiance, indoors or out. The Spa at Cedarbrook is no exception to the hotel's serene setting, known for utilizing petrified wood for its healing properties in treatments. Cedarbrook is a member of the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC), ensuring a superior meetings experience. We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners. THE BRASS TACKS
THE NITTY GRITTY Preferred Experience:
- Possesses a working knowledge of the front desk, efficiently handling the check-in and checkout processes according to hotel procedures and standards.
- Be knowledgeable and proficient with the lodge property management system, Maestro.
- Operate the motel PBX and Radio paging system according to procedures.
- Establishes appropriate credit at time of guest check-in; issues room keys and familiarizes guests with the services and areas of the motel.
- Manages guest issues effectively, keeping in mind both the guest’s needs and the business objectives of the motel. Use discretion and professionalism in resolving conflicts and be willing to consult a member of management if assistance or advice is needed.
- Conduct adequate follow-up with both guest and fellow team members.
- Makes restaurant, transportation, activity, or entertainment reservations on behalf of the guest.
- You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
- Minimum 1 year hospitality or customer service experience preferred.
- Previous experience in cash handling & computerized Point of Sale system strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25lb sat shoulder height.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
THE FINE PRINT Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values. Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Values Based Culture
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
- Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
- Online Learning Platform
- Pay Type