UP Fundraising is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America by Inc. 5000 in 2019!
UP Fundraising is expanding our national team and providing a rare opportunity to join the leaders of the premier face-to-face fundraising organization in the USA. We are looking for a motivated Fundraiser to join our unique Street campaign in Dallas.
As the world has been facing unprecedented times, we’re working to make sure that these worthy causes still maintain their vital impact. Whether that is helping children or the environment, we are hiring full-time/part-time professionals ready to work hard and raise their voices.
You will be working with our dynamic team in a fast-paced street fundraising environment, securing one-time donations that will directly support children across the country. You will be a part of a growing team and be on the front lines of positive change.
What We Offer our fundraisers:
- Our fundraisers make an average of $19-$22/hour
- Access to benefits within 60 days
- A social, diverse, and rewarding work environment
- Ongoing coaching and support and opportunities for growth into leadership roles
- Inspire people to give in all communities for a worthy cause
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing. persuasive, and not afraid to make connections and talk with individuals
- Initiate and establish relationships with potential donors
- Maintain exemplary attitude, work ethic, and skill
- Value public media and community outreach
- Ability to walk for 5+ hours outside every day
- Previous canvassing, sales, non-profit, customer service, activist job, political campaign experience preferred
Join Up Fundraising today!
At UP Fundraising our motto is 'Make it Happen'. We strive to have a 'Make it Happen' attitude in everything we do. We are committed. We are diverse. We are inclusive. We value each and every individual on our team and provide a rewarding career full of personal growth and development opportunities. Join our team today - and together we will 'Make it Happen!'
"At UP Fundraising we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including 3those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations."
People with experience in these fields may have comparable experience. community fundraiser, sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, non-profit, canvassing, promotions, canvasser, brand ambassador, hospitality, door to door sales, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteer, retail, outreach, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, experiential marketing, entrepreneurship, community development, public relations, social work, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, street fundraising, customer service, coach, team leader, political canvassing, door to door sales, acting, server, barista, hostess, volunteer, hospitality, marketing.