Homes for Independent Living (HIL) is an employee-owned company that operates more than 100 programs located in more than 14 Wisconsin counties! We are an industry leader in providing residential and community-based services for individuals with a wide array of disabilities. We provide specialized support to people with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, traumatic brain injuries, mental illness, and people requiring services to support challenging behaviors.
Based in our Green Bay office, this Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for caregivers and other healthcare professionals. As a member of our Recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage talent. We're passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster. Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates.
- Interview applicants to consider for roles.
- Effectively problem-solve barriers to the timely hiring of a qualified workforce.
- Assist in developing materials to support recruitment and onboarding efforts that project HIL’s Beliefs and Behaviors and mission.
- Demonstrates knowledge on a wide variety of recruitment resources and techniques such as job boards, job fairs, open houses, networking, advertising, and outreach activities. Balances proactive and passive activities within recruiting efforts. Identifies the most strategic avenues for recruiting and effectively deploys those strategies.
- Develop and maintain community contacts in markets as necessary.
- Develops aggressive recruitment campaigns to attract top talent. Confirms all written advertising accurately describes needed positions and desired qualifications. Promotes our employee brand and effectively markets workplace benefits. Advertising for HIL positions must be free to typos, grammatical errors, and professional while promoting excitement and intrigue for the reader.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply online at www.hil-wi.com. Angela.Kuse@mypathcompanies.com (920) 544-8428 We maintain a drug-free workplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of 1 year of previous high volume recruitment experience, with an emphasis on creative sourcing strategies for difficult-to-fill positions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with prior work experience in using software and vendor programs to prepare documents, etc.
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and with little direction.
- Exceptional organization and problem-solving skills
- Valid Wisconsin Class D driver’s license for 3 years with an acceptable driving record per HIL’s policy; maintain insurance on a personal vehicle with an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to travel to different in-market areas for boots-on-ground recruiting.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Men, Women, Minorities, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.