Lennar Multifamily Communities (LMC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Lennar (NYSE:LEN), is a multifamily real estate development and operating company with a diverse portfolio of institutional quality multifamily rental communities across the US. Between our completed developments and pipeline, LMC owns and manages over 100 communities across the US that exceeds 33,000 homes and $12 Billion in development costs and consists of high-rise, mid-rise and garden apartments. Responsibilities: Summary of Position Requirements:
The HR Coordinator will support the HR Manager, HR Generalist and Recruiters by performing a broad number of duties in the Human Resources department. They will also coordinate pre-hire paperwork, set up drug tests and background screens, facilitate onboarding and schedule new hire follow up calls and exit interviews, in addition to answering general HR, payroll and benefits questions for Associates, and establishing and maintaining confidential personnel files.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Education and Experience Requirements:
- Coordinate Pre-Hire Paperwork including drafting offer letters, checking employment applications and consent forms for completeness, scheduling drug tests, order MVR and criminal background screens and following up on any additional documents need to verify employment and educational history.
- Schedule and prepare for new Associate first day onboarding experience.
- Receive all New Hire Paperwork, send to corporate office and create personnel files.
- Answer HR department phones and assist with candidate and Associate questions and direct calls to appropriate HR person, benefits department or payroll.
- Initiate and track all employment status changes in the HR system.
- Scan and save employment paperwork to corporate office and file in local personnel files.
- Process terminations in the HR system and work with the HR Generalist and Managers to complete termination checklists. Schedule exit interviews.
- Prepare and ship HR memos and supplies including onboarding materials and employment law posters to division offices.
- Order and maintain adequate levels of college recruiting and onboarding supplies.
- Generate and maintain various tracking reports for HR.
- Handle requests for employment verifications over the phone and in writing.
- Additional administrative support for HR Department as needed, such as FedEx shipments, office supply ordering, etc.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in HR or similar field preferred. Minimum experience HR internship and strongly prefer at least 1 year in corporate working environment.
- Must maintain confidentiality of all Associate issues (i.e. compensation, performance reviews, counseling notices, promotions, etc.).
- Working knowledge of payroll and benefits.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and strong. written/verbal communication skills.
- Team player with strong work ethic.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Experience with Workday is a plus.
- Ability to respond to Associate and candidate requests/questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and handle fast-paced work environment.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to work in excess of eight hours per day in the confined quarters of an office. Also requires the ability to bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carry items less than 25 pounds. Finger dexterity in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork and to receive/return phone messages. Standing is required for filing and copying.
This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. #CB