What does a great Clover Product Evangelist do?
We are seeking individuals with an intense passion for educating others and solving problems to join the Clover Pre-Sales team. You will rely on your ability to tell a great product story steeped in value. The ideal candidate is outgoing, very well organized and can create story lines and/or solutions on a highly detailed level with an intense enthusiasm for technology. You can work from anywhere, but will occasionally be required to travel to merchant or sales team locations.
As a Clover Product Evangelist you can look forward to:
- Conducting successful sales demonstrations for merchant along side the sales team on a regular basis, both remotely as well as in person
- Providing essential feedback to product/technology and relevant management on merchant and sales team reactions to features and functions
- Cultivating a list of common questions from merchant demos and merchant and sales training sessions, while working with the product team to secure answers to those common questions
- Demonstrating excellent technical, relationship building and sales skills, working with both merchants and team members to ensure an optimum understanding of Clover
- Providing up to date and accurate reporting of time worked and sales demo results
If you are the kind of person who:
Is energetic, a story teller, has great communication skills and enjoys working with people this is the perfect position for you.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School graduate/GED
- 3+ years of experience
- Prior sales and/or strong customer support experience
- Ability & willingness to work flexible hours
- Knowledge of the Restaurant and Retail space is a must
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Fluency in Spanish
- Point-of-sale or Merchant Services experience
- Experience with Clover
- Bachelors Degree
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv provides the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund growth and drive economic vitality in communities around the country. Our solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes quickly adapt to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce sales and reimagining the retail experience to purchasing inventory, securing equipment and creating jobs.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.