At Zantech, we apply state-of-the-art technology to solve our Federal Clients' most mission-critical challenges. We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, benefits and vacation package ,as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech is looking for a talented SharePoint Developer to support our Federal Client's cutting-edge enterprise information technology implementation.
The SharePoint Developer serves as a client liaison and provides general help desk support for web applications for an Army application. The SharePoint Developer will provide guidance and support in SharePoint related tasks and assist with projects as defined by functional supervisor. The SharePoint Developer should have competent knowledge of SharePoint 2013/2016 and its technologies: web parts, master pages, site collections, work spaces, document libraries, content types, taxonomy and lists as they relate to SharePoint and knows when and how to use them.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Active DOD Secret or higher per contract requirements.
- Security + Certification (or any IAT II DoD cert to include - CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MCSE or Complete the coursework within 6 months of employment
Our corporate motto represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees by providing the highest quality service in everything we do. We strive for excellence for our clients and for each other.
Zantech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.