We're looking for an architectural outsides sales representative to drive sales of the tile lines represented exclusively through Ambiente.
Company Profile, Work Conditions, Compensation & Opportunities for Advancement:
Ambiente European Tile Design has been in the tile business for over 25 years. Ambiente exclusively represents many of the highest quality European Union and American tile brands. Ambiente is a factory direct distributor of the Villeroy & Boch, Vitra, DryTile brand of products in the US. You will have:
- Access to materials designed for designers & industry professionals, promoting & representing top-of-the-line, high-end and architecturally-driven product lines with a wide range of product choices, combinations & options.
- Access, usage & dispensing of all marketing & sales tools available
- Professional product knowledge training
- Company laptop, basic outside sales rep tools
We are looking for someone who is:
- Constantly looking for opportunities to develop long term business relationships, networking and/or possess a wide network of contacts
- Outgoing, personable & approachable
- Experienced in dealing with architects, designers and their clientele.
- Self-motivated & driven
- Detailed and able to conceptualize
- Design-driven & sincerely interested in the building industry
- A visionary and entrepreneur-minded
And possess the following:
- College Degree/Diploma and/or prior experience in related field
- Professional and polished presenter, negotiator, and self-starter
- Good communication (e.g. explaining details), problem solving skills
- Intuition to identify opportunities
- Confident (e.g. cold calling & closing deals)
- Collaborative, positive attitude - team player
- Basic computer skills: MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Construction skill, including but not limited to: Ability to read blue prints, construction specifications & architectural drawings
- Has your own car and a good driving record
If you have the above, we want to hear from you!
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Drive sales by identifying opportunities, developing relationship and building brand awareness.
- Develop & maintain long-term beneficial relationships with industry professionals.
- Conduct presentations for the architectural & design communities.
- Be an expert and consultant on all Ambiente represented products.
- Provide technical information with the objective of increasing sales.
- Participate in industry trade shows & networking events.
Job Type: Full-time
Architectural / Construction Field: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
Please submit your cover letter & resume/cv and wage expectation in pdf format and documents labelled in First Name_Last Name_Resume / First Name_ Last Name_ CV format, addressed to Nina Cole. No phone calls please. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org