YOU make the difference!
As our business continues to expand, we are looking to hire individuals that want to be among the most talented and passionate people in the industry.
We offer the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing and evolving company. Our company culture allows employees to feel empowered, to be heard, and to make an impact.
As a Serious Injury and Excess Claims Representative you will play a critical role in the investigation and disposition of claims involving complex liability and serious injury claims that may present an excess exposure for our policyholders. Preferred candidates for this role will possess highly developed critical thinking, communication, and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail. This will require a high-level of claims acumen, technical expertise, the ability to investigate accidents, gather details and problem solve complex auto claims. Every day is different as you work diligently to resolve problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Responsibilities:
- Complete prompt, thorough investigation and documentation of complex liability cases.
- Partners with defense counsel and other vendors to resolve injury exposures that may exceed underlying limits of liability insurance in the utmost Good Faith.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service through strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sets timely, adequate reserves in compliance with the company reserving philosophy.
- Negotiates with attorneys, customers, and other insurance carriers.
- Demonstrates ownership attitude with the ability to be analytical and make accurate decisions.
- Personal computer literate with proficiency in the use of Word and Excel.
- Ensures all operations are consistent with the stated mission and direction set forth by Traders.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or four years related work experience.
- 5+ years of prior experience handling personal Injury claims. Prior litigation experience is a plus.
- Advanced understanding of navigating minimum limits policies a plus
- AIC or CPCU degree or equivalent insurance course preferred.
- Ability to maintain adjuster license in required states.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Traders employees also benefit from:
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan
- Training and Career Development
- Opportunities for Advancement
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity