Senior Web Developer Job Description
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to build and maintain e-commerce web applications.
- Identify great user experiences, as well as system requirements for e-commerce websites and other web applications.
- Work with marketing and technology teams to prioritize web development projects, setting timelines and assigning tasks to team members.
- Create wireframes, code new features and UX. Plan and execute deployments.
Senior Web Developer responsibilities building new features and UI, refining website specifications and resolving technical issues. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience building web sites and pages, and possess in-depth knowledge of modern front-end programming languages, methodologies and patterns.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
- Create wireframes to decide on layout
- Write and review code for various applications
- Run functionality tests and debug code
- Conduct A/B Testing
- Work with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Collaborate with mobile developers
- Work experience as a Senior Web Developer
- Expertise with modern front-end programming languages
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
- Understanding of security practices
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent work experience