We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Content Strategist/Copywriter to join the Brand Experience team that supports the GP PRO business in its marketing. This role would support a variety of digital and traditional marketing initiatives for commercial customers in an exciting, collaborative and fast-paced environment. The Content Strategist will write like a pro and think like a marketer to build brand affinity across several industry verticals.
This role is ultimately about storytelling based on industry insights and driving a message that resonates with decision makers within each industry. The right person will work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders including category, sales and marketing leaders and help identify objectives, build strategies, and execute the content and copy needed to support the expected deliverables. The ideal candidate must have proven writing skills, strong content vision and leadership, stellar facilitation and project management skills, and the proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities to consistently meet partner expectations. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Brand Experience.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Guide and develop content (briefing, writing, creating, and editing) across multiple formats and content marketing channels; collaborating with a range of content and strategy contributors of all levels
- Execute expert writing and communications skills with attention to voice and tone delivery (articles, ads, scripts, etc.)
- Create briefs for, direct and execute tactics and deliverables, which may include messaging, copywriting, ad copy, demand gen campaigns, email marketing campaigns, video content, web content, case studies, white papers, testimonials
- Work collaboratively internally and with external agency teams to create tools and guides that product teams will use to ensure cohesive brand expression in our products
- Copywriting and executing content strategy for core products and new product launches
- Execute tactics and deliverables based on segment marketing calendar plans.
- Work with Marketing SPOCs to respond to stakeholder requests
- Work with Market associates to define objectives in regards to stakeholder (category & segment) initiatives and goals
- Collaborate with sub-team partners using WorkFront to effectively follow team workflow processes and reviews
- Delegate and direct work as needed to others (video production, outside resources etc.)
- Communicate process, progress and review with stakeholders and sub-team partners (Insights, Demand Gen etc). Deliver according to plan
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, digital consulting, web and/or mobile copywriting
- Prior experience with B2B
- Proven writing, editing, research and communication skills with relentless attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams (Design, Product, Demand Generation, IT)
- Demonstrated experience with planning for and developing online, mobile and cross-channel content
What Will Put You Ahead
- An understanding of brand narratives and an ability to create clear, concise and compelling content
- Applied knowledge of content standards, including style guides, lexicons, and content types
- Experience with global brands and/or world-class agencies
- Ability to distill complex information into simple, effective communications
- Ability to leverage research, insights and data to discover effective approaches and measure the impact of content
- Experience interacting with all levels of an organization
- Understanding of customer engagement, digital content, and content management technologies and their impact on user experience design
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf