Clears cleans and sets tables in a restaurant setting. Responsibilities:QUALIFICATIONS:
Typically requires a high school diploma and 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Performs work under direct supervision.
- Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter.
- Clerical skills. Organizational skills. Oral communication skills. Customer/client orientation.
Clears dish or glassware from tables during service.
- Cleans and sets tables in between guests.
- Maintains cleanliness of the dining area.
- Stocks service areas and assists waitstaff as needed.
- May be expected to assist with dishwashing.
Property Details: Welcome to The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. A newly rebuilt hotel in the heart of downtown, this hotel and convention center has been reimagined to match Eau Claire’s vibrant Farmers Market neighborhood. We’ll greet visitors at check-in with a warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie. Guests can settle into a guest room with complimentary WiFi, a 42-inch HDTV, mini-refrigerator, Cuisinart® coffeemaker and lighted vanity mirror. Our top-floor suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows, a living area with sofa and larger HDTV, and a bathroom with whirlpool tub. Guests will find downtown dining options for any craving at our Eau Claire hotel. The Informalist restaurant serves a delicious farm-to-table menu out of an exhibition kitchen, and ECDC coffee shop offers craft-roasted brews. We have great views and signature cocktails at DIVE, our casual rooftop lounge. Daily room service, a lobby lounge and a 24-hour snack shop are other tasty options. Company Overview: As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality. Benefits: After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan