This role will serve as the primary functional lead for our SAP S/4 implementation and ongoing management. The incumbent will partner with Topgolf Corporate TI, Topgolf accounting and the Callaway IT and business teams to identify solutions leveraging S/4. Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with Topgolf and Callaway accounting and technical teams to drive and deliver the conversion to SAP S/4 for Topgolf. Initially, the scope is to migate over the base accounting and GL system but as the contracts for additional auxiliary systems become up for renewal, this role will lead the analysis on whether to renew or migrate over to SAP.
- Establish, grow and enhance collaborative relationships with peers, vendor partners and stakeholders.
- Proactively design solutions with innovation and ensuring the ability to deliver value over time.
- Leverage matrix approach to sharing of resources in support of business needs and be able to manage internal and external resources as virtual project teams.
- Act as an active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
- Bacholers Degree, preferred.
- SAP Certification, preferred.
- 5+ yrs experience with ERP or large system functional experience, required.
- 5+ years experience with diverse IT/business experience as a business systems analyst including requirements gathering, production support, enhancements and project delivery, required.
- 5+ yrs experience with experience in solution design, testing and implementation of projects within a large, global organization, required.
- 5+ years with expert skills in SAP S/4 FI/CO, required.
- 5+ years of experience with retail POS integration and intercompany transactions, required.
- 3+ years with prior experience including other systems supported by the group would be a plus, including Microsoft Navision, Coupa, Trintech, Crunchtime and POS systems, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working with financial systems in the hospitality or F&B industries, preferred.
- 5+ years experience working in a team environment and communing effectively with all levels of management, required.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills are needed to effect change and prioritize deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Must be able to collaborate with TI and business peers on breaking down complex problems into achievable solutions, either by process enhancements or through innovation technology.
- Ability to establish credibility with business and IT stakeholders and become a trusted partner.
- Ability to self-define strategic objectives and develop project plan to deliver results within a rapidly growing organization.
- Participative management style, advocate team based concepts.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; flexibililty, responsiveness
- Strong project management delivery success from inception through execution and rollout/support.
- Demonstrated achievement in developing and maintaining business partnerships at all levels and from varying cultures around the world.
Up to 20%, May require potential travel for a venue visit, training, conference or meeting
ADA The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of the job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some incumbents assigned to the job to perform a different combination of duties.
EEO Statement Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Topgolf Entertainment Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Topgolf will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Topgolf Entertainment Group and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.