This role is responsible for driving projects and the completion of deliverables for all phases of the development lifecycle in support of Topgolf corporate functions. This is a technical leadership role and the project manager will be expected to collaborate with both cross functional TI teams and business stakeholders on the delivery of BI, Security, Compliance, and Integration/API foundational initiatives. Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with TI corporate application teams and key stakeholders to gather requirements, balance business needs with technical capabilities to control scope, secure funding and and collaborate on the delivery of corporate initiatives as prioritized by our internal steering committee.
- Build relationships with TI peers and key business partners to establish credibility as as trusted partner.
- Create and maintain project schedules in Smartsheet or similar tools to manage task dependencies, resource needs, milestones, and project status reporting and updates.
- Partner with TI project managers to establish best practices for TI project delivery.
Travel Up to 10%, May require potential travel for a venue visit/audit, conference or meeting
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, IT related field, preferred
- Certifications in PMP, ACP, CSM, preferred
- 6+ yrs of experience with Project portfolio management including management of multiple technology projects, required
- 3+ yrs of experience in managing BI/Data warehouse/ Machine Learning Projects, required
- 3+ yrs of understanding of core IT processes (e.g., Change Management, System Development Lifecycle, Information Security, IT Operations etc.), required
- 3+ yrs of experience in managing BPM projects or experience with API-led connectivity including REST and SOAP, required
- 3+ yrs of working knowledge of XML, Java, Jira, AWS services and basic CI/CD pipeline/versioning tools (e.g. GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes), preferred
- 3+ yrs of familiarity with Dashboards and Scorecards and the design and development of KPIs, preferred
- 2+yrs of experience leading security and compliance projects including: PCI, and ITGCs, preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills are needed to effect change and prioritize deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Must be able to collaborate with TI and business peers on breaking down complex problems into achievable solutions, either by process enhancements or through innovation technology.
- Ability to establish credibility with business and IT stakeholders and become a trusted partner.
- Ability to self-define strategic objectives and develop project plan to deliver results within a rapidly growing organization.
- Strong IT control competency, solid critical thinking skills and communication/influence skills are needed to drive this initiative.
- Ability to analyze and document system processes.
- Strong project management delivery success from inception through execution and rollout/support.
ADA The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of the job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some incumbents assigned to the job to perform a different combination of duties.
EEO Statement Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Topgolf Entertainment Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Topgolf will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Topgolf Entertainment Group and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.