The Associate II Loan Closer position in the Documentation and Closing group at JPMorgan Chase independently manages and facilitates the closing process for a portfolio of complex, commercial, construction and real estate loan products for the Real Estate Banking group. Activities include working with bankers, underwriters and outside counsel to prepare loan documents in accordance with bank's approval package. This includes reviewing legal and policy components of loan documentation including insurance, interacting with internal and external clients, collecting, reviewing and distributing due diligence items necessary for loan closing, maintaining the closing system to reflect accurate details and submission of loan and funding packages to the booking team. This role also serves in a team lead capacity.
- Provide support to junior closers
- Perform review/approval of closers' work
- Assist with training of closing staff
- Contribute to special project and procedure reviews
- 5+ years of closing Commercial Real Estate Loans including experience with Construction and Term Loans, Letters of Credit, Bond-enhanced/Direct pay Letters of Credit, and Subscription loans.
- Thorough knowledge of real estate and commercial loan documentation, risk management and collateral monitoring
- Knowledge of Real Estate insurance requirements including Flood Insurance
- Experience with single and multi-bank loan structures
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment, follow tight deadlines, and prioritize work
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- College degree preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans