We have a career growth opportunity for a Principal Test Software Engineer to join our diverse Automated Logistics Control System (ALCS) Team in supporting a wide range internal and external customers that utilize our solution worldwide. The position is in Burlington, MA.
The ALCS Team is a product support and development team that both supports the large ALCS application and related software constructs and innovates on logistic solutions for customers around the globe. Innovations include new technologies, interfaces, features and methods. ALCS is a turn-key solution for software and hardware across a global network of users.
Primary responsibilities of the Principal Test Software Engineer will be to develop and maintain Microsoft (MS) Test Manger or equivalent test software for testing environments (Unit/Acceptance, Environmental Stress Screening, Device Verification Testing, etc.) which exercises and analyzes deliverable product for our customers. Candidate will be expected to follow established department procedures and instructions as well as recommend, develop and expanded test automation, while working closely with program/functional supervision to ensure the overall test software requirements and design objectives are met. Candidate must be able to support cradle to grave efforts requirements, design, integration, validation, verification, and maintenance for all test software activities. Candidate may lead small team of Microsoft Test Manager software developers through develop/maintenance activities and communicate those activities to program and functional management.
- Experience developing and maintaining Graphical User Interface (GUI) and/or Test Program Set (TPS) MS TEST MANAGER or equivalent test software
- Experience planning, conducting, coordinating and managing technical MS TEST MANAGER or equivalent test software development activities such as requirements, design, integration, validation, and/or maintenance
- Experience with software Configuration Management environments such as MS Team Foundation Server or DOORs
- Experience leading small team of MS TEST MANAGER test software developers through develop/maintenance activities for production and testing events
- Experience communicating to program and/or functional management MS TEST MANAGER test software activities
- Experience with MS TEST MANAGER test software proposals, schedule, and cost activities
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience with C, C++, and C# programming languages
- Knowledge of Agile utilization/environment for MS TEST MANAGER test software development activities
- Knowledge in cost account management (CAM) for MS TEST MANAGER test software development
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to close on actions, drive change and empower team members to think outside the box
- Current and Active DoD Secret clearance or higher clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering field. BS and 6 years of experience OR MS and 4 years of experience
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.