- Minimum two years of experience with risk and/or program management and with defining and interpreting metrics;
- Minimum two years of experience within a compliance, risk, or audit function;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, business intelligence reporting tools, and working knowledge of SQL and QuickSight;
- BA/BS, professional certification such as CAMS (or willingness/ability to obtain);
Risk and Compliance Services (RCS) Program Health (PH) is looking for an independent, passionate, and experienced AML professional in financial services, payments, risk, and e-commerce.
If you are considering taking your AML career in a new direction and like to contribute in a fast-paced, innovate environment, then consider RCS for your next professional challenge. Join the compliance team and make history!
In this role, you will join a diverse team of AML professionals and apply your compliance experience in Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Combating Financing of Terrorism (CFT) and Sanctions/PEP Screening laws and regulations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Support the Program Health organization and the larger compliance team to gather, interpret, aggregate and compare underlying key risk data;
- Identify opportunities to automate metrics gathering and reporting;
- Assist with creating monitoring dashboards in collaboration with Business Intelligence and Business Analytics teams;
- Assist with identifying new risk indicators and with aligning and optimizing existing risk indicator definitions, thresholds and remedial/reporting actions;
- Periodically prepare program health updates and attend business meetings;
- Liaise with program owners and risk management to align priorities and processes;
- Apply an analytical and detailed thought process to various product types and services within an AML and CFT construct;
- Participate in strategic planning and project road mapping activities of the team;
- Assist the Program Health program owner or other PM team members with various deliverables.
- Experience in a risk function in a financial institution;.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in combination with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Result-oriented, even in ambiguous and fast-paced environments;
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and champion best-in-class solutions and problem solving; Able to work independently and in a team;