At ICON, it's our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients' lives.Job Description
Our 'Own It' culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That's our vision. We're driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you're as driven as we are, join us. You'll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you'll be helping shape an industry.
Clients and Performance.
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centers around our commitment to People,
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Travel (approximately 5%) domest ic and/or international
- Perform critical Application Administ ration activities including the following
- Assist in the support of Applications in use within ICON.
- Must be able to complete individually assigned tickets within defined SLA
- Responsible for liaisons with ICON staff on support related activities.
- Maintenance of support documentation and flies according to departmental policy
- Assist in upgrades/implementation projects and manage transition activities to support including cross training and documentation activities.
- Ensure integration activities are captured for new developments interface successfully with existing business systems and their support .
- Provide Assistance and Mentoring to junior Business Application Analysts
- Manage escalations to Application Support Vendor when required.
- Ensure that all activities that apply to Application adhere to GCP regulatory and company SOP's.
- Responsible for pro-actively looking at ways to increase support efficiencies.
- Responsible for managing application problems through the ITIL process to completion liaising with other IT global groups as appropriate .
- Define, write and modify WPs related to support activities .
- Define Support Requirements and identify critical performance indicators for supported applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That's why we've made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you'll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position