The Senior Digital Marketing (SEM) Account Manager works on one or more Adlucent client accounts and is responsible for the development and execution of strategy, prioritization of tasks, and achievement of performance goals. They have an in-depth understanding of paid search tactics and techniques and implement best practices to achieve clients’ performance goals. The Senior Account Manager employs standard online media metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure results through data analysis and optimization.
The Senior Account Manager collaborates with both the client and internal Client Services teams to determine quarterly account performance goals and measurements as well as determining account activities. They conduct ongoing account optimization and testing to achieve these goals, providing regular reporting and analysis to both the client and the internal team. The Senior Account Manager researches and identifies strategic opportunities for incremental revenue and efficiencies.
The Senior Account Manager may have one or more team members on their account to execute on account activities, whom the Senior Account Manager will mentor and train.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a client’s or clients’ paid search using Adlucent’s proprietary Deep Search™ software, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics, and any other software and attribution tools at their disposal
- Conduct ongoing analysis of campaigns; manage and optimize to meet client and internal performance goals. Independently troubleshoot account & technical issues to ensure that campaigns are maximizing performance
- Partner with client and lead internal account team members to define, drive and execute effective optimization strategies and testing schemes designed to improve campaign KPIs
- Maintain strong communication with agency clients and internal team members to keep everyone informed of campaign status, scope, or timeline changes and manage client expectations
- Properly monitor campaign performance against client’s objectives, making optimization recommendations as necessary
- Run weekly internal meetings to update on account performance, team activities and results, and any roadblocks; work with peers and your Account Supervisor to prioritize tasks and troubleshoot issues
- Run weekly client call(s) to update client(s) on performance and activities and provide insights around the account and the client’s business
- Independently prepare and lead semi-annual/quarterly strategic business reviews with the client to discuss industry insights, account performance, and strategic opportunities and ideas
- Explore additional strategic opportunities for the client and for Adlucent through research, testing/analysis, or working in new channels
- Exemplify and promote Adlucent’s Core Values in day to day work, communication, and professional relationships
- At least 2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing, specifically managing PPC programs through Google AdWords and MicrosoftAds
- Thorough understanding of paid search trends, from recent updates and announcements to actionable knowledge of all of the levers available to effect change in performance
- Strong track record of continuous positive account performance and achieving performance goals for customers
- An iterative approach to campaign performance testing
- Ability to communicate complex data with clarity and simplicity; ability to translate account performance, issues, and insights into an actionable story
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious, flexible, ambitious, and a quick learner; able to operate independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to multitask & work under pressure and build ongoing relationships
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office Suite & G-Suite tools
- Proven ability to build relationships with clients
Great to Have:
- Interest in technology-based solutions as they relate to digital marketing
- Retail experience including but not limited to: eCommerce; merchandising and promotions; multi-channel marketing; branding
- Experience with managing and editing product feeds
- Agency management experience
- Experience managing additional paid channels, including Facebook, Amazon, Programmatic, etc.
- Knowledge of statistics
- Adlucent is the performance marketing agency that proves outperformance has no limit. Powered by our purpose-built platform, Deep SearchTM, Adlucent unifies the best of human and machine for a scientific approach to marketing. We work transparently in partnership with B2C and B2B retailers and brands to create custom, predictive programs that drive ever-better outcomes. Our services include paid search, shopping, social, Amazon, display media, video, performance creative, consulting, and measurement. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Adlucent is part of Advantage Solutions and ranked one of the top marketing companies in the U.S. by AdAge.
- Our Mission: Inspire the problem-solvers of tomorrow to reimagine client outcomes
- Our Vision: Lead the industry evolution toward always-relevant marketing
- Our Values:
- MAKE $#%& HAPPEN: We solve problems efficiently. We know when to iterate and when to innovate. Some days we get to win and some days we get to learn.
- KEEP IT REAL: We all have a little weird in us. Come as you are, and stay that way.
- DON’T BE A JERK: We don’t count ego as a KPI. We act with empathy and make others matter. We are the coworkers you want to work with.
- Location: Adlucent is a remote-forward digital performance marketing agency headquartered in Austin, TX
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off and Flexible Schedules
- Named “Best Places to Work 2019” by Built In Austin
Adlucent does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.