Don’t Run after clients – join our growing team and let the clients come to you!
Are you looking for an insurance advisor role that offers you the flexibility to work from home? Are you looking for a role that offers a strong base salary, plus bonuses and a proven process that brings interested clients directly to you? Then join our rapidly growing, dynamic organization with a great success story with steady income and a bright future ahead!
Who we are:
At Insurance Supermarket Inc., we pride ourselves on being one of the largest Canadian independently owned Third Party Administrators. We offer comprehensive Life Insurance products that have helped over 250,000 Canadians with their financial and life planning needs and now we are pleased to announce that we have opened our doors in the US to help Americans plan ahead.
Our team of highly motivated and knowledgeable professionals have been proudly helping Canadian consumers with trusted advice for over 11 years and we want to bring this knowledge and success to the US. We hire individuals based not only on their expertise, but also on their passion for helping others, and those who live by our core values every day. Our employees are amazing: professional, proactive, and passionate.
About the position:
We are hiring committed, results-oriented individuals, Licensed insurance agents, ready to help protect the lives of Americans while achieving personal financial stability on all incoming consumer inquiries.
Individuals will have direct ownership and accountability for telephone performance and client satisfaction goals. They must have the ability to embrace and drive change, work with a sense of urgency, and have the capability to build positive and lasting relationships with clients. Did we mention that our Agents have the flexibility to work from home (Yes, you read that correctly – we think it’s amazing too!)?
What you will do:
- Manage incoming sale call opportunities
- Connect with new and current clients to ensure satisfaction and build authentic, lasting relationships
- Resolve any client inquiries by partnering with the appropriate internal resources
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of individual life insurance sales, with life license in good-standing
- Ability to sell in multiple states
- Proven ability to self-manage in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment
- A passion for helping others and providing consultative customer advice and service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of ownership, accountability and the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Commitment to ongoing service, process, and efficiency improvements
- Comfortable managing client escalations and able to problem-solve creatively
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Must have high speed internet
- Basic knowledge Google docs, Microsoft Office
- Nights / weekends (9am EST – 9 PM EST M-F and S/S 9am EST – 6pmEST)
Please note that there will also be a BASIC SKILL TEST (basic Computer Applications and Technology test) during the Interview process.
What we offer:
- A base salary plus bonus
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Health and Dental benefits
- Comprehensive Advisor training
- Access to clients via qualified leads
- Participation in contests and performance incentives, with the chance to win fantastic prizes
- Ongoing professional development opportunities & training
- Ability to work from home on a full-time basis anywhere in US
- Equipment provided (Laptop/headset)
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today!