Our Fortune 500 client is seeking an Application/Software Developer to join their headquarters? team in Detroit, MI. This role is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, and supporting application software.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes, and buy vs. build recommendations
- Collaborates closely with clients, business analysts, and team members to understand the business requirements, analysis, and design of quality technical solutions
- Aligns with business and IT strategies in compliance with the organization?s architectural standards
- Bachelor?s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years in application and software development role
- Proven working knowledge in Azure, DevOps, and Java Script
- Azure Function Apps including Event Grid, Event Hub, Dev Ops, and LOB Storage, as well as Cosmos DB, and Restful APIs
- Highly motivated, independent, and a self-starter with excellent organization skills
- Pay range is up to $160K annually ($70 to $80 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, etc.
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com.