Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an award winning, employee-owned civil engineering consulting firm with offices in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Founded in 1962, HRG has been dedicated to providing quality, cost-effective design solutions to public and private sector clients in the municipal, water and wastewater, land development, transportation, water resources, geographic information systems (GIS), survey, environmental, construction phase, and financial services markets for over 50 years.
The Front Desk Coordinator position is a very important and high profile position at HRG, requiring strong customer service and utmost professionalism. HRG’s Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for managing the front desk operations of a large professional office. Required hours are 8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serving as the first impression of the company.
- Professionally meeting and greeting guests in busy office setting.
- Professionally and accurately processing incoming calls using integrated communications platform for over 100 employees.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail including US Mail and overnight shipments.
- Facilitating meeting arrangements for the office, including conference room assignments, use of GoToMeeting, lunch order coordination, placement/set up and arranging overnight accommodations for visiting guests.
- Additional front desk duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- High school diploma required, Associate’s Degree in Business or related field is a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative or customer service setting.
- Professional and positive attitude, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to help others.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong knowledge of general office equipment and various technologies.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (with an emphasis on Outlook and Word) are required.
- The legal right to work in the U.S.