ON SITE JOB FAIR September 26th 9:00am-3:00pm
Accelerated Development Plan!
401K with Match!
Willing to Train!
Are you detail-oriented? Enjoy working in a climate-controlled, clean, safe environment? This may be the position for you! MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for entry-level Operators located at our Germantown, WI molding facility. We are willing to train giving you the ability to gain skills that will open up growth opportunities with us!
MGS Mfg. Group is a best-in-class custom manufacturer that delivers plastics solutions in tooling, molding, and equipment technologies to help customers around the world bring innovative products to market.
We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! We proudly employ over 1,800 employees worldwide. Our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at www.mgsmfg.com .
The Operator visually inspects and packs parts to meet quality and customer standards.
The current openings are on the 12 Hour Day/Night Shift. Work hours are 7:00 to 7:00 under a 2-2-3 rotation, working 3 days one week (36 hours) and 4 days the next (48 hours).
As an Operator, you will….
- Perform and successfully run production machine(s) and order processing.
- Learn to operate auto, vertical, horizontal, and blow molding presses at a variety of low, medium, or high complexity job assignments.
- Inspect parts to ensure quality standards are met.
- Perform continuous visual verification activities per the available Standards and Customer Approved parts.
- Follow work instruction, visual inspection criteria, and quality alerts per job order.
- Maintain the required records for the assigned activity.
- Pack manufactured items according to the Production Order “Packaging Instructions” or the Manufacturing Work Instruction, and construct boxes as they are needed.
- Participate in proper housekeeping practices.
- Verify scales are working properly.
- Notify the Line Lead of any product or process concerns.
- Successfully operate clean room, complete required assignments and meets all requirements.
- Train new operators as needed.
A qualified candidate would fulfill these requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Able to work scheduled shift hours and be on time.
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent Teamwork and culture
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Great Benefits & Competitive Wages
- 401K Match
- Paid Holidays
To apply and learn more about MGS Mfg. Group, go to www.mgscareers.com
Succeed with MGS! MGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
From: MGS Mfg. Group, Inc