LOW VOLTAGE SYSTEMS ENGINEERING TEAM LEADER
Faith Technologies Menasha, WI
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As a Low Voltage Systems Engineering Team Leader, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Engineering team as a full-time Electrical Engineering Team Leader with a focus on Systems Design. The ideal candidate would have the following knowledge, skills and abilities: proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, strong problem solving skills as well as interpersonal and communication skills, and knowledge of electrical terminology, components, symbols, the National Electric Code (NEC), the National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code (NFPA 72), the International Fire Code (IFC) and BICSI standards. This position is responsible for leading and performing electrical power, lighting, and low voltage system engineering tasks for electrical construction projects, under the direct supervision of the Engineering Director or Vice President. This position typically has direct supervision of between three to seven engineering support staff, provides day-to-day work direction, and conducts formal performance evaluations.
- Education: Associate Degree in Electrical Technology
- Experience: 11 years progressive electrical engineering related experience
- BICSI RCDD, NICET Level III, and/or Professional Engineer (P.E.) License is preferred
- Participates in Customer / Project Interviews: Leads the Engineering portion.
- Leads and directs project design and CAD effort on projects.
- Prepares proposals and cost estimates for Engineering related services.
- Provides guidance to ensure that construction activities comply with specification, codes, and customer requirements.
- Provides leadership and guidance to Engineering and Design staff.
- Performs detailed calculations to compute and establish construction standards and specifications.
- Prepares and studies technical drawing, and electrical specifications to ensure that installations and designs conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Plans layout of electrical construction projects.
- Conducts field surveys and studies diagram and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
- Confers with internal and external customers to discuss existing or potential construction projects.
- Inspects completed installations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications.
- Operates computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Compiles data and writes reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects.
- Actively participates in Faith’s hiring referral and mentoring program.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.