You know Valvoline, right? We’re a household name. We’re one of the most recognized and respected premium brands in the global automotive lubricant industry, we have a presence in more than 140 countries, and our customers have trusted us for 150 years. But at Valvoline, we’re never idle, so we still have work to do. We need good people to help us achieve our vision to build the world's leading engine- and automotive-maintenance business. That’s where you come in. Do you love collaborating with team members? Are you ready for a rewarding job that will help you grow your career? If so, join us.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Franchise Marketing Manager. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Franchise Marketing Manager for VIOC will be responsible for helping franchisees increase volume and profitability through engagement in our proven marketing programs and key customer experience elements. This involves leveraging cross functional work and expertise from internal team members and external agencies to craft business cases and sell-in platforms to drive adoption with franchisees. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Leading cross-functional teams to roll out new marketing programs/initiatives, new vendors and new tools to franchisees
- Evaluating franchise program participation and performance; driving improvement on key performance indicators
- Developing relationships with franchisees, engaging with them to improve their business performance
- Managing franchise solicitation efforts to grow store count
- Serving as a liaison between franchise community and VIOC marketing leadership in order to bring valuable insights and feedback that will assist in ensuring programs and initiatives are delivering anticipated results
- Crafting program enrollment structure for franchisees and work to increase efficiencies for franchisees to engage in marketing programs on an on-going basis
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors' degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant marketing, sales and/or account management experience
- Influencing Without Authority: You will need to build strong relationships with peers and superiors across multiple departments, leveraging internal resources to bring insight and best practices to franchisees
- Analytical Skills: This position requires the ability to dive into the data to figure out not only what is happening but why, you must be able to use data to create a compelling case for action
- Project management skills: Strong organizational skills are a must, along with the ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver large-scale initiatives
- Strong Communicator: You will need to make difficult marketing concepts readily understood, anticipating and addressing the concerns of busy business owners, thus making it easy for franchisees to engage
- Integrity and Trust: Must be able to quickly gain the respect and trust of our franchisees by demonstrating competency and expertise and working in a collaborative way to achieve win-win solutions
- Leadership: Will often be asked to go beyond the normal boundaries of this role and assume a greater responsibility to drive overall performance of the business
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- MBA degree
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.