The Learning House, Inc. a Wiley Brand, helps people improve their lives through education. As an Academic Program Manager, we offer a full suite of education services, including: Online Program Management (OPM), Corporate Solutions, The Software Guild, Learning House International, and Advancement Courses. Built on a foundation of data-driven decision-making, thorough market research, and robust technology services, Learning House is focused on delivering high-quality, relevant just-in-time education services to meet the needs of a dynamic, global market. Through its partnerships, Learning House helps universities acquire more students, produce more graduates, and deliver better outcomes and helps companies attract, develop, and retain a happier, more skilled workforce.
Company Conformance Statement:
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, Learning House expects all employees to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity of communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
The Education Liaison develops academic partnerships with corporations and businesses within an assigned geographical territory. With our partner universities, the Education Liaison generates quality leads and enrollments for the client’s degree programs. This position also represents both Learning House and our university partners by ensuring both partners effectively communicate and implement marketing and enrollment initiatives while meeting lead generation and programmatic goals across departments, academic divisions and geographic locations. Additionally, the Education Liaison works with corporations to understand how Learning House can provide solutions to improve and develop their existing workforce.
- Required : Bachelor’s degree with two to five years of sales experience.
- Must be near or located in Columbus, Ohio
- Continual research and list building of potential partners within the assigned geographical territory
- Prospecting phone calls/emails
- Current partnership calls/touchback visit; continued promotion (related to short term events); includes the schools as your client/partner
- Short-term inquiry/lead events (HR visits, tables/presentations at community colleges, career fairs, lunch and learns, job fairs, corporate partners)
- New partnership development within the assigned geographical territory
- Ongoing account management and development
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing a large geographic territory
- Available for regional travel
- Experience in developing new accounts including making cold calls to senior level decision makers within the assigned geographical territory
- Experience closing deals, comfortable with relational sales
- Experience developing marketing plans
- Comfortable talking with students and able to retain large amounts of degree program information
- Familiarity with regional corporations and their executive leadership within the assigned geographical territory
- Competent using technologies including: PowerPoint for presentations, CRM for account management, and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word), Sales Acceleration apps a plus
Special Position Requirements:
- Required to travel up to 50% of the time.