Help spread awareness across the 3.8m sq miles of the US about Sigfox connectivity!
Sigfox is on a mission to provide global connectivity for the Internet of Things. Currently in 45 countries and growing, Sigfox unique device to cloud connectivity enables enterprises to connect objects to the internet at scale cost efficiently, with years to decades battery life. Sigfox is proud to be the IoT connectivity provider for companies such as Louis Vuitton, Michelin, and Save The Rhinos where we are enabling rhinos tracking to prevent poaching in South Africa. Sigfox USA is the local network operator for Sigfox in the US market where we are currently deployed in 24 of the largest metros and expanding our network daily.
Sigfox USA is looking for a dynamic B2B content marketer that can produce high-quality content to help us drive awareness in the US market. As the Content Marketing Specialist, you’ll be essential to our thought leadership efforts both offline at events on online through digital properties. You’ll participate in the entire lifecycle of content—from ideation, to production, and distribution.
But more than that, you will set the consistent tone of voice for Sigfox in the US market, implement new tools, develop the strategy, and execute on deliverables.
You’ll be working with outside vendors and international SMEs to produce compelling content that draws eyeballs to our soon to be release US website and turn our awareness from a zero to a hero in the US market.
- Collaborate with the US Director of Communication on the content strategy
- Produce a wide variety of content including use cases, marketing and sales presentations, infographics, guides, blogs, marketing collateral, partner marketing materials, and newsletters
- Generate new and creative marketing assets
- Promote and support events via social media and email promotion, development of engaging event messaging and supporting collateral
- Refresh website content and creation of landing pages
- Own, audit, and segment marketing email database
- Content development and distribution of regular email newsletters, campaigns and email announcements
- Manage freelance and agencies on the production of videos, 3rd party webinars, whitepapers, and digital campaigns
- Primary voice of US social media; posting, listening, and interacting
- Determine the best marketing automation tool, implement and optimize call to actions and content to enable MQL
- Ensure content aligns with core messaging, brand tone, and a consistent voice
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to produce content
- Edit content for style, tone, spelling, grammar, and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Track content performance across multiple channels and communicate key learnings
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or journalism
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in B2B marketing
- Strong writing capabilities with a solid portfolio to back it up
- Believer in the Oxford comma
- Excellent proofreading, content editing, and grammatical skills
- Experience in design software with a portfolio showcasing capabilities
- Ridiculously active in social media
- Self-motivated, with an eagerness to take on responsibilities
- Positive attitude, willing to roll with the punches
- Strategic thinker, tactical executioner
- Creativity, asking why not and what if
- High standards for content output
- Naturally organized with the ability to manage several projects
- Experience with marketing automation tool, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Professional references